PLANNING A VBAC?
- Are you hoping to avoid a repeat c-section?
- Want to prepare for birth differently this time?
- Craving guidance, encouragement and advocacy?
- Want a more active and rewarding birth experience?
- Hoping to make your recovery more comfortable?
- Excited AND terrified at the same time?
- Not quite sure where to start planning?
HOW WE HELP
REVIEW – Your VBAC specialist will review your previous birth, your movement patterns and body alignment looking for the keys to unlock your VBAC success!
PLAN – Your VBAC specialist will create a step-by-step, personalized movement plan that will help you prepare your body and mind for your VABC!
SUPPORT – Your VBAC specialist will educate, inspire and encourage you in your journey, providing individualized expert guidance.
Every VBAC plan we provide is personalized to your unique circumstances and needs. Whether you are birthing locally – Hamilton, ON – or beyond (we support clients worldwide) you will have an easy-to-understand, step-by-step pathway to VBAC success that incorporates a movement and resilience practice for pregnancy, clear and simple suggestions for coping in early and advanced labour, and best practice guidelines for birthing that will give you the best possible chance at achieving a healthy, straightforward birth that focuses on minimizing interventions.