Join Our Team
Considering a new career?
Looking for work that is deeply satisfying, inspiring and makes a positive
difference in the lives of families, women and children?
The Hamilton Family Doulas family is expanding and we’re looking for a
few special people to join us as we nurture families in the Greater Hamilton Area.
Become A Doula
We’re looking for Birth Doulas and Postpartum Doulas who are:
- professional: want to make a living doing work that inspires and helps.
- unbiased: put aside all personal agendas and centre the client’s needs, philosophies and desires.
- team player: ready to work in a team based, shared call environment.
- nurturing and compassionate, helping clients find their way through the stress and joy of birth and parenting.
- committed to providing the safest and highest standard of care to clients and maintaining insurance, CPR/First and a current police check.
- flexible: ready, willing and able to work with families before and after birth, during days and nights, at locations from Brantford to Mississauga, Ancaster to Niagara.
- currently trained or willing to train/cross-train with ProDoula. Trainings currently happening at various locations across southern Ontario. **note
Ready to make a difference in people’s lives and get paid doing it?
**note: Hamilton Family Doulas is not a training organization and therefore registration
and attendance at any training is not a guarantee of an offer of employment or affiliation.
This is an invitation to be considered to become an independent contractor to provide birth
and postpartum doula services to families in the Greater Hamilton Area. All fees associated
trainings, workshops, certifications and professional development are the sole responsibility
of the doula candidate.