Covid-19 QuarantineOptions for virtual support
In these unprecedented times, we as a small business are working to bring you the support you need and expect. As the situation evolves, we are working to change our policies and services to comply with ever-changing restrictions and recommendations.
Doulas are not essential workers (even if it feels that way sometimes!) and so we are following the Ontario government directives.
Just because we can’t see each other in person, doesn’t mean we can’t help!
We have a number of virtual support options to help families during pregnancy, birth and postpartum.
Live Online Prenatal Classes
April 5th – 9:30am May 2nd – 9:30am
May 15th – 1pm May 27 – 6pm
June 13th – 9:30am June 24th – 6pm
- Get ready for labour and birth with this 3 hour class
- Explore the what will happen in your body, when to go to the hospital, common medications, and how to manage when things aren’t going smoothly, including inductions and c-sections
- PDF manual included
April 19th – 9:30am May 3rd – 9:30am
May 16th – 1pm May 28th – 6pm
June 14th – 9:30am June 25th – 6pm
- Get ready for your baby with this 3 hour class.
- Learn about bottle feeding, breast/chest feeding, pumping and all the gear you might need.
- We will also cover sleep, baby behaviour and how to thrive as a new parent.
- PDF manual included
Weekly Virtual Support
- For prenatal pregnancy support or postpartum support
- Up to 5 hours of virtual doula support from a postpartum doula
- Your doula is on-call and available day or night for your call
- Calls are measured in 15-minute intervals
Birth or Postpartum Planning Session
- 1.5 hours for a birth or postpartum planning session
- Review your preparedness, ask questions and get guidance from an experienced doula
Virtual Support Session
- A 1-hour virtual session with a birth or postpartum doula to ask questions, learn a new skill, or
just have someone to talk to
Virtual Birth Doula Support
- 1 dedicated doula on call for you from the time you become a client
- Group chat with doula for immediate support
- 1 prenatal and 1 postpartum video support meetings
- Up to 8 hours of video or phone chat support during labour
- Access to a library of helpful information
To start your support call, email or fill in the form below!