You’ve been curious about placenta encapsulation. For weeks you’ve read articles about it’s potential benefits and now you are finally ready to talk to someone about purchasing this unique services for yourself.
But who do you hire?
You are definitely not doing it yourself. Maybe you should PM that lady with the ad on that mommy group? Or you could call the doula you met at the supermarket? Or there is the company with the really low rate? What about the more expensive agency?
Does it even matter?
Yes, it does.
There are some pretty serious issues around placenta encapsulation and the person you hire to provide this one time service for you should be able to easily address all of the following issues:
- Have they been trained and/or certified in the placenta encapsulating process?
- Do they know the World Health Organization recommendations for transporting human organs?
- Do they have bloodborne pathogen training?
- Can they tell you what the internal temperature of the placenta must be to ensure bacteria are destroyed?
- Will they admit to you where scientific knowledge about placenta encapsulation lags?
If they answer “Yes” to each and every one of these questions, you have found yourself a reputable placenta specialist.
- Do they take the placenta away and return a package of capsules a few days later?
- Have they assured you that placenta capsules can minimise or prevent postpartum depression?
- Do they offer “raw method” encapsulation services?
- Have they said that you can do a lotus birth AND encapsulate your placenta?
If you have answered “Yes” to any of these questions you have encountered an unsafe placenta service provider.
At Hamilton Family Doulas our Postpartum Placenta Specialists are trained and certified. They have completed a Bloodborne Pathogens training. They understand the World Health Organization guidelines on transporting human organs and will provide you with a transportation kit. They will never remove your placenta from your placenta or transport it for you. They will only process it in your home and practice the highest possible safety standards to ensure that your placenta is safe to consume.
In short, Hamilton Family Doulas provides the most experienced, certified Postpartum Placenta Specialists in the Hamilton, Halton, Niagara, Brant, Haldimand area.
Do you have a question about placenta encapsulation processes and safety standards, call us at 289 426 5170 or email us at email@example.com to talk to a Certified Postpartum Placenta Specialist now.